9.1.1916 MARSEILLES: Battn less transport detrained at 8 am and marches into SANTI CAMP.
9.1.1916 MARSEILLES: Capt E.B. Johnson rejoined for duty with Battn from Base.
London Gazette of 6.1.1916:
- Capt A.J. Hopkins to be Temoporary Major d/- Oct 23rd.
- Lieut H.H. Jackson to be Temporary Captain d/- Oct 23rd.
London Gazette of 7.1.1916:
- Capt E.H. Heathcote to be Temporary Major d’- Sept 3rd.
- Lieut F.B. Robinson to be Temporary Captain d/- Sept 3rd.
- Lieut J Tolson to be Temporary Captain d/- Sept 3rd.
To be Temporary Lieutenants:-
- 2/Lt C.A. Brown
- 2/Lt A.B. Wallis
- 2/Lt G.F. Gardner
- 2/Lt H.W. Higham
- 2;Lt. C.E.V. Cree
War Diary [WO/95/2694]